20 Dec 2011

Creature design week 02

Soo its week 2 
Study time :) I love panthers from when I was little and saw a challenge in the spec and subtle 'grays' so I went crazy on this one hehe.

Whoehoew everything looking ok :) this took me about 4-5 hours

This one was a lot harder especially the face proportions, I'm still not very happy with the result but this is what I made so enjoy it :P
It's hard to do this and have breakfast at the same time, without messing up my keyboard with yam :P
Exams are coming! Stress time :P no exams are great, it's the period right before them that teachers decide to give final assignments etc. I wish I had a double or just double the time so I could paint more :)

Same for this one, crits are very welcome!

Check out my Site for more!

2 comments:

  1. De side paint is echt super goed gedaan! Ook zeer leuk dat we de ref kunnen bekijken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci het was leuk om eens te doen :)

    ReplyDelete