19 Feb 2013

Cannot paste image in photoshop?

I found a fix for a problem I used to have from time to time.
sometimes mostly random when i want to copy an image from a website and paste it into my Photoshop it doesn't respond to ctrl+v to paste it. (sometimes the copy didn't work so I copy again or use ctrl+c on the image)

sometimes the fix is then to manually go in the menus of Photoshop and: edit-> paste
although sometimes that's not even responding, its there alright not grayed out or anything just not responding to your command.

Finally found a fix for it! no explanation though just, USE PASTE SPECIAL->PASTE IN PLACE
or just use 

CTRL+SHIFT+V

this way it just makes a new layer with the pasted image in it in stead of in the layer you've selected but that's not an issue.
Hope this helps someone, it helped me so it might help others as well so share it with your friends!
you never know you help out a friend with the same frustrations :U

No comments:

Post a Comment